These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Nov 8, 2017
- Chk1 inhibitor SRA737 Monotherapy trial expanded to eight leading centers across the UK - - On track to provide planned SRA737 Program Update in February 2018 - - $107.8 million cash expected to...
Nov 7, 2017
- "Beyond PARP - Next Generation DDR Therapeutics" scheduled for 4:00 p.m. GMT on November 16, 2017 - VANCOUVER, Nov. 7, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a clinical stage drug...
Oct 30, 2017Sierra Oncology Reports Preclinical Data for its Chk1 Inhibitor SRA737 Supporting its Ongoing Clinical Development Strategy
- SRA737 demonstrates synergy with replication stress-inducing agents - - SRA737 plus gemcitabine efficacious in gemcitabine-resistant tumor models - - SRA737 potentiated by novel sub-therapeutic...
Oct 25, 2017
- Dr. Allen, key contributor in the advancement of PARP inhibitors, to support Sierra in developing next-generation DDR therapeutics - VANCOUVER, Oct. 25, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc....
Oct 16, 2017
- Chk1 inhibitor SRA737 demonstrates chemical synthetic lethality with replication stress-inducing agents, including potentiation by novel low-dose gemcitabine combination, in preclinical models...