These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Jun 27, 2019Sierra Oncology Launches Campaign Exploring Non-Dilutive Strategic Options to Support Development of its DDR Assets
- Corporate prioritization of portfolio to focus resources on advancement of momelotinib - - Exploring non-dilutive options to support future continued development of SRA737 and SRA141 -...
Jun 5, 2019
- Fast Track designation highlights the potential for momelotinib to address the significant unmet needs of patients with Intermediate/High-Risk myelofibrosis who have previously received a JAK...
Jun 4, 2019Sierra Announces FDA Regulatory Clarity for Momelotinib & Design of the MOMENTUM Phase 3 Clinical Trial
- MOMENTUM Phase 3 clinical trial planned for launch in Q4 2019; topline efficacy data anticipated in Q4 2021 – - World renowned myelofibrosis expert Dr. Srdan Verstovsek named Chief...
Jun 3, 2019
- Sierra management and distinguished oncologists Professor Johann de Bono and Dr. Rebecca Kristeleit discuss clinical findings and possible next steps for SRA737 - - Sierra reported SRA737...
Jun 1, 2019Sierra Announces Promising Preliminary Efficacy in SRA737 Clinical Program & Outlines Potential Path to Registration
- Sierra reports 30% response rate for SRA737+LDG in anogenital cancer - - Anti-cancer activity demonstrated across multiple indications and genetic contexts in preliminary Phase 1/2 data...