These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Mar 5, 2019
- Dr. Christian Hassig, CSO, scheduled to present at 10:00 a.m. ET on March 13, 2019 - VANCOUVER, March 5, 2019 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRRA), a clinical stage drug development...
Feb 28, 2019
- Momelotinib regulatory pathway clarity anticipated in H1 2019 - - SRA737 preliminary data anticipated in H1 2019 - VANCOUVER, Feb. 28, 2019 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRRA), a...
Feb 27, 2019Sierra Oncology Announces Late-Breaking Oral and Poster Presentations at AACR 2019 for SRA737 and SRA141 Preclinical Data
- Late-breaking oral presentation to report preclinical mechanistic and efficacy data for immunotherapy combined with SRA737 + LDG, its Chk1 inhibitor plus low dose gemcitabine (LDG), in small...
Jan 23, 2019
- "Addressing Intrinsic & Acquired PARP Inhibitor Resistance Through Chk1 Inhibition" scheduled for 9:00 am ET on January 30 in Boston - VANCOUVER, Jan. 23, 2019 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc....
Dec 3, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Robust Transfusion Independence Rates in Transfusion Dependent Myelofibrosis Patients Treated with Momelotinib
- 44% of transfusion dependent myelofibrosis patients (multi-study aggregate N=152) were transfusion free for at least 12 weeks; 49% were transfusion free for at least 8 weeks - - Data from...