These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Oct 30, 2017Sierra Oncology Reports Preclinical Data for its Chk1 Inhibitor SRA737 Supporting its Ongoing Clinical Development Strategy
- SRA737 demonstrates synergy with replication stress-inducing agents - - SRA737 plus gemcitabine efficacious in gemcitabine-resistant tumor models - - SRA737 potentiated by novel sub-therapeutic...
Oct 25, 2017
- Dr. Allen, key contributor in the advancement of PARP inhibitors, to support Sierra in developing next-generation DDR therapeutics - VANCOUVER, Oct. 25, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc....
Oct 16, 2017
- Chk1 inhibitor SRA737 demonstrates chemical synthetic lethality with replication stress-inducing agents, including potentiation by novel low-dose gemcitabine combination, in preclinical models...
Oct 11, 2017
- "Beyond PARP - Next Generation DDR Therapeutics" scheduled for 11:00 am PT on October 17, 2017 - VANCOUVER, Oct 11, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a clinical stage drug...
Oct 4, 2017Sierra Oncology to host Key Opinion Leader Meeting "Beyond PARP: The Clinical Potential of Next Generation DNA Damage Response (DDR) Therapeutics" on October 12th in NY
- Dr. Leonard Post, Dr. Eric J. Brown, and Dr. Geoffrey I. Shapiro to discuss DDR scientific and clinical development - VANCOUVER, Oct. 4, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA), a clinical...