These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Dec 3, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Robust Transfusion Independence Rates in Transfusion Dependent Myelofibrosis Patients Treated with Momelotinib
- 44% of transfusion dependent myelofibrosis patients (multi-study aggregate N=152) were transfusion free for at least 12 weeks; 49% were transfusion free for at least 8 weeks - - Data from...
Nov 29, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Preclinical Efficacy for Immunotherapy Combination with its Chk1 inhibitor SRA737
- SRA737 synergizes with immune checkpoint blockade in small cell lung cancer (SCLC) – - Activates immune signaling STING pathway - - Data reported at the AACR Conference on Tumor Immunology and...
Nov 27, 2018
- Call to include Dr. Srdan Verstovsek and will discuss emerging clinical data demonstrating momelotinib's unique anemia benefit in patients with myelofibrosis - VANCOUVER, Nov. 27, 2018 /CNW/ -...
Nov 15, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Preclinical Efficacy for Chk1 inhibitor SRA737 in Treatment Refractory Ovarian Cancer Models at the EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium
- SRA737 demonstrates preclinical efficacy in aggressive CCNE1-amplified and MYCN‑overexpressing high-grade serous ovarian cancer patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models - - PDX models were...
Nov 13, 2018
- Novel oral Cdc7 inhibitor, SRA141, demonstrates competitive target selectivity and robust efficacy in several cancer models - VANCOUVER, Nov. 13, 2018 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq:...