These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Nov 15, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Preclinical Efficacy for Chk1 inhibitor SRA737 in Treatment Refractory Ovarian Cancer Models at the EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium
- SRA737 demonstrates preclinical efficacy in aggressive CCNE1-amplified and MYCN‑overexpressing high-grade serous ovarian cancer patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models - - PDX models were...
Nov 13, 2018
- Novel oral Cdc7 inhibitor, SRA141, demonstrates competitive target selectivity and robust efficacy in several cancer models - VANCOUVER, Nov. 13, 2018 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq:...
Nov 8, 2018
- Momelotinib regulatory pathway clarity anticipated in H1 2019 - - SRA737 Monotherapy and LDG Combination trial preliminary data anticipated in H1 2019 - VANCOUVER, Nov. 8, 2018 /CNW/ - Sierra...
Nov 7, 2018
- "Targeted Therapeutics for Hematology & Oncology" scheduled for 5:20 p.m. GMT on November 14, 2018 - VANCOUVER, Nov. 7, 2018 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRRA), a clinical stage drug...
Nov 1, 2018Sierra Oncology to Report Clinical Data at ASH 2018 from Translational Biology Study of Momelotinib in Transfusion Dependent Patients
– Biomarker data obtained from 41 transfusion dependent patients support ACVR1 mechanism of action for momelotinib's anemia benefit in myelofibrosis – – 34% of patients achieved RBC...