These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Aug 15, 2017
- Leading experts in DDR biology, chemistry and medicine to help maximize the potential clinical and commercial opportunities for Sierra's drug candidates – VANCOUVER, Aug. 15, 2017 /CNW/ -...
Aug 10, 2017
- On track to provide preliminary update from Chk1 inhibitor SRA737 clinical trials in early 2018 - - Phase 1 trials amended and enhanced to prospectively enroll patients with genetically-defined...
Aug 2, 2017
- "Beyond PARP - Next Generation DDR Therapeutics" scheduled for 1:55 pm ET on August 15, 2017 - VANCOUVER, Aug. 2, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a clinical stage drug...
Jun 5, 2017Sierra Oncology Reports Encouraging Initial Progress from Ongoing Phase 1 Clinical Trials of Chk1 Inhibitor SRA737
- Presenting two posters describing innovative trial designs leveraging Chk1 synthetic lethality at the ASCO 2017 Annual Meeting - VANCOUVER, June 5, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:...
May 30, 2017
- Selection patent issued for SRA737 covers the compound explicitly and extends initial protection out to 2033 - VANCOUVER, May 30, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a clinical...