These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Oct 25, 2017
- Dr. Allen, key contributor in the advancement of PARP inhibitors, to support Sierra in developing next-generation DDR therapeutics - VANCOUVER, Oct. 25, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc....
Oct 16, 2017
- Chk1 inhibitor SRA737 demonstrates chemical synthetic lethality with replication stress-inducing agents, including potentiation by novel low-dose gemcitabine combination, in preclinical models...
Oct 11, 2017
- "Beyond PARP - Next Generation DDR Therapeutics" scheduled for 11:00 am PT on October 17, 2017 - VANCOUVER, Oct 11, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a clinical stage drug...
Oct 4, 2017Sierra Oncology to host Key Opinion Leader Meeting "Beyond PARP: The Clinical Potential of Next Generation DNA Damage Response (DDR) Therapeutics" on October 12th in NY
- Dr. Leonard Post, Dr. Eric J. Brown, and Dr. Geoffrey I. Shapiro to discuss DDR scientific and clinical development - VANCOUVER, Oct. 4, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA), a clinical...
Sep 20, 2017
- "Beyond PARP - Next Generation DDR Therapeutics" scheduled for 8:35 am ET on September 26, 2017 - VANCOUVER, Sept. 20, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a clinical stage drug...