These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Feb 27, 2019Sierra Oncology Announces Late-Breaking Oral and Poster Presentations at AACR 2019 for SRA737 and SRA141 Preclinical Data
- Late-breaking oral presentation to report preclinical mechanistic and efficacy data for immunotherapy combined with SRA737 + LDG, its Chk1 inhibitor plus low dose gemcitabine (LDG), in small...
Jan 23, 2019
- "Addressing Intrinsic & Acquired PARP Inhibitor Resistance Through Chk1 Inhibition" scheduled for 9:00 am ET on January 30 in Boston - VANCOUVER, Jan. 23, 2019 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc....
Dec 3, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Robust Transfusion Independence Rates in Transfusion Dependent Myelofibrosis Patients Treated with Momelotinib
- 44% of transfusion dependent myelofibrosis patients (multi-study aggregate N=152) were transfusion free for at least 12 weeks; 49% were transfusion free for at least 8 weeks - - Data from...
Nov 29, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Preclinical Efficacy for Immunotherapy Combination with its Chk1 inhibitor SRA737
- SRA737 synergizes with immune checkpoint blockade in small cell lung cancer (SCLC) – - Activates immune signaling STING pathway - - Data reported at the AACR Conference on Tumor Immunology and...
Nov 27, 2018
- Call to include Dr. Srdan Verstovsek and will discuss emerging clinical data demonstrating momelotinib's unique anemia benefit in patients with myelofibrosis - VANCOUVER, Nov. 27, 2018 /CNW/ -...