These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Jun 5, 2017Sierra Oncology Reports Encouraging Initial Progress from Ongoing Phase 1 Clinical Trials of Chk1 Inhibitor SRA737
- Presenting two posters describing innovative trial designs leveraging Chk1 synthetic lethality at the ASCO 2017 Annual Meeting - VANCOUVER, June 5, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:...
May 30, 2017
- Selection patent issued for SRA737 covers the compound explicitly and extends initial protection out to 2033 - VANCOUVER, May 30, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a clinical...
May 24, 2017Sierra Oncology to Present Innovative Clinical Trial Enhancements Leveraging Chk1 Synthetic Lethality in Two Posters at ASCO Annual Meeting
- Company also to present at Jefferies Healthcare Conference at 2pm ET on June 8th - VANCOUVER, May 24, 2017 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a clinical stage drug development company...
May 10, 2017
- Phase 1 monotherapy and combination clinical trials amended to focus on novel genetically-driven, prospective patient selection strategy designed to demonstrate synthetic lethality - VANCOUVER,...
May 9, 2017
- Sierra ends Q1 with $125M to fund current operating plans through approximately mid-2019 - - Amendments to ongoing Phase 1 studies submitted to prospectively enroll patients with...