These are news releases that are related to our Investor efforts. Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Apr 3, 2019
- Compelling preclinical data for its Cdc7 inhibitor, SRA141, indicate a potentially novel and distinct mechanism of action - VANCOUVER, April 3, 2019 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRRA),...
Apr 1, 2019
- Late-breaking oral presentation reports profound, durable synergistic activity for immunotherapy combined with SRA737+LDG, its Chk1 inhibitor plus low dose gemcitabine (LDG), in small cell lung...
Mar 5, 2019
- Dr. Christian Hassig, CSO, scheduled to present at 10:00 a.m. ET on March 13, 2019 - VANCOUVER, March 5, 2019 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRRA), a clinical stage drug development...
Feb 28, 2019
- Momelotinib regulatory pathway clarity anticipated in H1 2019 - - SRA737 preliminary data anticipated in H1 2019 - VANCOUVER, Feb. 28, 2019 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRRA), a...
Feb 27, 2019Sierra Oncology Announces Late-Breaking Oral and Poster Presentations at AACR 2019 for SRA737 and SRA141 Preclinical Data
- Late-breaking oral presentation to report preclinical mechanistic and efficacy data for immunotherapy combined with SRA737 + LDG, its Chk1 inhibitor plus low dose gemcitabine (LDG), in small...
Jan 23, 2019
- "Addressing Intrinsic & Acquired PARP Inhibitor Resistance Through Chk1 Inhibition" scheduled for 9:00 am ET on January 30 in Boston - VANCOUVER, Jan. 23, 2019 /CNW/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc....
Dec 3, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Robust Transfusion Independence Rates in Transfusion Dependent Myelofibrosis Patients Treated with Momelotinib
- 44% of transfusion dependent myelofibrosis patients (multi-study aggregate N=152) were transfusion free for at least 12 weeks; 49% were transfusion free for at least 8 weeks - - Data from...
Nov 29, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Preclinical Efficacy for Immunotherapy Combination with its Chk1 inhibitor SRA737
- SRA737 synergizes with immune checkpoint blockade in small cell lung cancer (SCLC) – - Activates immune signaling STING pathway - - Data reported at the AACR Conference on Tumor Immunology and...
Nov 27, 2018
- Call to include Dr. Srdan Verstovsek and will discuss emerging clinical data demonstrating momelotinib's unique anemia benefit in patients with myelofibrosis - VANCOUVER, Nov. 27, 2018 /CNW/ -...
Nov 15, 2018Sierra Oncology Reports Preclinical Efficacy for Chk1 inhibitor SRA737 in Treatment Refractory Ovarian Cancer Models at the EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium
- SRA737 demonstrates preclinical efficacy in aggressive CCNE1-amplified and MYCN‑overexpressing high-grade serous ovarian cancer patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models - - PDX models were...